0.32 ANMOL REVOLVER MADE BY SMALL ARMS FACTORY (INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORY)
|Model Type and No.||0.32 Anmol Revolver (Long Barrel)|
|Calibre||0.32 (7.65 mm)|
|Overall Size||228.6 mm|
|Barrel Length||127.0 mm|
|Effective Range||25 m|
|Rifling||6 grooves, R.H., 304.8 mm per turn|
|Sights||Fore sight-Blade, Back Side-‘U’|
|Feed||Revolver Chamber, (6 Rounds)|
- Simple in design, sturdy in construction, safe & rugged in operation.
- Longer Barrel life & easy maintainability due to hard chrome plated bore.
- Accuracy aimed at a high standard (Effective range of 25m).
- Positive location of main spring eliminates malfunctioning.
- Springs are not under fatigue during non usage.
- Additional feature of ‘Safety’ prevents accidents.
- Subsequent fire will not be effective due to misfire.
- Modified firing system will not be affected due to misfire.
- Durability achieved by use of high grade alloy steel with proper heat treatment.
- Rust proofing ensured by phosphating & powder coating.
- Interchangeability of parts.
- Trigger pull reduced for smooth operation.
- Modified Grip for better holding.